Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trixie Lee and Coco Chanel Holiday Gathering

This past weekend I was in Michigan, and got to visit Miss Coco Chanel - the Yorkie who started this blog, about 6 years ago.

Miss Coco is about 17 years old now, and not doing real well. She is pretty much blind, and deaf, and has a hard time getting around. But it was so nice to see her and visit. Her house was a glorious display of Holiday Magic! - I got a new holiday t-shirt!!





The shots below are of Coco. She does not seem to be in any pain - her doctor says she is still very healthy! But you can tell her quality of life is not what it used to be. I wish she would play with me - but she just is not up for that. She is such a sweetheart! I just want to snuggle with her and hold her.





After a few hours of visiting, we had to head back home, and I was pretty tired out!
In just a few days, Christmas will be here. I can't wait!


Happy Holidays!

Miss Trixie Lee Deluxe

1 comment:

debbie53dog said...

What a wonderful way to start out the holidays by seeing your pictures of Coco and Trixie. I bet it was very touching for you and Trixie to see Coco Chanel again. Through your pictures even though Coco is a senior pup she does look very pretty and content. I will always cherish your book Enter Barking and the good times you had with Coco. Wishing you and Trixie our new shining star a Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year.