Saturday, February 18, 2012

SOJOS Homemade Food - Made Easy


A few weeks ago, I received some samples of this dog food - and had never heard of it. SOJOS. It's a powder sort of food - Simply add meat and water to the natural food blend and you've got a fresh, homemade pet food in minutes.

"Our foods offer the superior nutrition of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals and enzymes that you can't get from a cooked, processed pellet. No preservatives. Nothing artificial. Just the finest, all-natural, ingredients.

We also bake fresh batches of all-natural dog treats daily.
"

Trixie seems to like Turkey. Made with USDA freeze-dried raw turkey, you simply add water to this wholesome, grain-free mix for a fresh, homemade dog food in a snap! It's all natural. Nothing funky and no fillers. It's fit for human consumption. - Except it is unseasoned for the human palate. - They make a beef - or just a plain formula that you can add your own meat too.

When I first saw the price - I though it seemed expensive. But a little goes a long way - especially with small dogs. And it the healthiest food I have ever found!

I was told from one Yorkie owner, that her dogs coat improved and her eyes stopped that tearing/running, that some dogs experience.

I have to tell you, it has made her poop a LOT and more regular!

So if you want to give your dog healthy home-cooked food - THIS IS IT!
SOJOS from Sojourner Farms.



1 comment:

Catia Cho said...

That is very nice to know about, thank you for sharing it. I'm cooking Fofa food home my self, is really not difficult, I make big recipe, separate in small containers, like one cup a day, and freeze, easy as a breezy!! :) Fofa is so healthy now, her coat have changed dramatically, all worthy!! I would like to recommend here if any one want to read a good book, great recipes: The Veterinarians' Guide to Natural Remedies for Dogs- Martin Zucker