Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yorkies in Las Vegas and Dallas

I have had a crazy few weeks!
My dad's got to go Las Vegas earlier this month.
So I stayed with my dear friends Jeff and Andi.
They are so nice to me! And they have a dog blog too.
My dad's came home for 5 days, then left AGAIN.
This time for Dallas. So I got to spend a few more days
back with Jeff and Andi!
Now things are calmed down a bit and we are all back home.
But all this talk about Las Vegas, reminded me of my
Yorkie friend JILLI. Have you been to her site?
She plays poker! Stop by and see her.
xoxoxox
Trixie Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Words will never describe how bad i feel for you. I think it is truly remarkable how wasted you were when you wrote this. I think everyone who read this is wondering what the deal is whit your dad's. Do you really have 2 dads???

p.s i hope that one day i will be able to have such a crazy week with my dad's just like you did. Thank you for changing my life.

sincerely, your yorkie lover