Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yorkie Readers and Fans Around The World







I just have to give a big shout out to all my readers and fans from around the world! - With THANKSGIVING right around the corner next week, I have a lot to be thankful for. As some of you know, I went in for a second cataracts surgery. (I had one done last year, and it was not 100% successful but I can still see , it's just a little blurry eyed...) Unfortunately, this one was not 100% successful either. They could not get the lens on my eye properly. So now I am blurry eyed in both eyes! - But I am thankful I am not totally blind. I still get around pretty good for an old gal of 13!





But I am thankful for my life, my family, and my friends.
These photos were sent in by some readers!
Thanks for sharing those and thanks for readng my little blog!





Turbo Tagger

No comments: