but a lady from Nebraska contacted me and
said she can turn your pet's hair into yarn
that you can then work with or she can even make into
a keepsake scarf!
"Fur-Ever Creations specializes in making this yarn,
sometimes called cheingora, so that you can have a lasting
memory of your pet and a great way to brag about
the special member of your family. We can spin just about any
kind of hair, provided that it is at least 2” long.
The longer the hair, the better the yarn will be."
· It’s a wonderful, lasting memory of your pet.
With a little TLC, your yarn will last a lifetime—or longer!
· It’s a great way to show off your award-winning pet!
· It’s chic! More and more people are discovering
that they can make fashion statements with garments
made out of their pet’s hair.
· It’s a great way to get some use out of all
that hair your pet sheds anyway.
· It’s warm! Animal hair is meant to keep your pet warm,
so it makes sense that it will keep you warm, too.
There’s nothing like using your pet’s hair to make a scarf,
sweater, or hat to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day!