Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dog Days of Yorkie Summer in Chicago


Where the heck did summer go?  It seemed to fly by this year - and I only got to the beach once this Summer  :-(

Luckily, I discovered our back deck this year. And my dad lets me lay out there with him as he sips his morning coffee...

I love the fresh air....and all the smells!  I am hoping for some nice warm weather, in the coming weeks and hopefully, one final beach day for me.

Until then...I have my patch of sun on the deck!

3 comments:

An Historical Lady said...

I lived my whole life in a suburb of Chgo. until I moved to a 235 yr. old house in New Hampshire 15 yrs. ago. We have 2 of the cutest yorkies ever, and you can see them on my blog here and there---They are Sasha and Deladis, the "ambassadors of peace and goodwill"!!

Loved the post~
Mary
http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

derrick sorles said...

I went to your blog...but I could not find your Yorkies....can you give us a link, to a post about them??

An Historical Lady said...

Hi Derrick,
Sorry! Way down at the bottom of my blog is a list of tags. Just look for "YORKIES"---the tags are all in alphabetical order---I have several posts with great photos!
Like you, our girls are definitely our kids!!!
Best,
Mary
http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com