Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yorkie Costumes for Halloween


























Is your YORKIE dressing up for Halloween?!

My little Yorkie, used to like clothes - as she gets older

she really DOES NOT!



#2 is not a Yorkie, of course, but the costume

was so great, I thought, what a cool idea!



If you do choose to dress up your little boy or girl,

make sure the outfit does not constrain your pet.

Your pet needs to remain comfortable.



“Whether or not dogs like to be dressed up depends on the dog,’’ says Debrah Schnackenberg, vice president of the Animal Protection Division for the American Humane Association. “While the American Humane Association does not encourage dressing dogs, as long as it doesn’t pose any safety risk and the dog seems to enjoy wearing the latest fashions,

there’s no harm in dressing your pet.’’



However - “I’ve interviewed dogs about clothing, and most do not like clothes,’’ pet psychic Bridget Pilloud told me. “They think clothes are silly, and that they cause people to see them as cute instead of seeing their true nature.’’




Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Primary Work at Home said...

Nice pics! I love it.

Anonymous said...

"It's very much like this: If I wasn't smoking marijuana right now, you wouldn't take me as seriously as a pet psychic. Same sort of thing", the pet psychic said.