Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yorkie Meetups

(photo by Stephane Tardif -dogcastradio.com)

I am SO EXCITED!
I arrived in Chicago a few weeks ago
and it has been so cold, I have been
indoors and have not met ANYONE,
other than my 2 daddies and the cat!
Well, OK, we have had a couple visitors.
But no dogs. And certainly no other Yorkies!
We were just invited to the newly formed
Which will take place on January 26th.
I am SOOO EXCITED!
There are Yorkie Meetups all over the
country! Don't miss out -
find one near you!

Trixie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in a yorkshire terrier. If you know someone is giving away, please let me know.

yingwhon@yahoo.com
Carol

Julie Hill said...

Please include this link http://www.dogcastradio.com/breed/39_yorkshire_terrier_breed_profile.htm for the photo you are using. Thank you.