Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Halloween Yorkie Dog Treats





Hello my lovelies!
It is MOI, Coco Chanel!
I tell you, it's not pretty getting old!
As I approach my 15th birthday they now
tell me I have ANOTHER cataract, in my OTHER EYE!
The first surgery was not 100% successful and my
vision is blurry in that eye, like looking through a windsheild
in the rain. So I don't know what to do....we may wait
till after the holidays to decide.
Halloween kicks off the holiday season. And it's
not just for adults anymore!
Fun costumes and great treats!
PetRX sells my favorite snacks -
"Liver Biscotti!" I also really like "Steakers".


Fall leads to Winter, unfortunately -
The winter weather is hard on pets.
Make sure you have the arthritis and pain medicine
you need to keep your pet moving. "Happy Hips"
is a great treat / medicine to help also.

Toodles for now!~

Save up to 50% on all your pet care needs with PetCareRx.

Treat Your Pet This Halloween!
Take 8% Off Your Entire Order


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Just popped in from Blog Village,

Great photo of Coco. Sad to hear about the cataract. Sadly little doggies are not partial to blueberries which help in the prevention amongst other things.