Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Coco Chanel - Enter Barking

Hello my darlings!
It has been a hectic summer
and I apologize for not posting
as often as I would like to.
I had a little cataracts problem
over the summer, but I am back and
as good as new, running and playing
outdoors with wonderful
eye sight!
I am going to try to promote
particular products and/or stores
that my daddy and I have found,
in a new little monthly spotlight
I will call "COCO'S CORNER".
This month, we highlight

CheapPetStore.com

They offer a wonderful

assortment of products for all kinds

of animals - dogs, cats, birds, even horses!

AND they offer FREE shipping on orders

of $39 or more AND they offer a neat

collection of FREE E-BOOKS

on Yorkies as well as a few

other select breeds.

So stop by and see them!


No comments: